Pros & Cons
- Lots of different flavours, tastes pretty good
- Provides good muscle pumps
- Doesn't cause jitters
- Can cause upset stomach
- MUST be cycled or tolerance builds up very quickly
- Can cause excess sweating and redness
Cellucor's C4 creatine powder seems to come highly recommended - by people who cycle it. Many users find it extremely effective to start off with, then they build up a tolerance very quickly and the effectiveness wears off. Some users suggest 1-2 month on/off cycles. It also causes stomach upsets in some first-time users, so it it recommended to start off at a low dosage. Other than that, it tastes pretty good, comes in plenty of flavours so you won't get sick of it too quickly, and mixes great!
Harnessing unmatched NO3 technology and premium ingredients such as Creatine Nitrate, C4 Extreme is an advanced pre-workout supplement, possessing the power to ignite your mind, muscles, and workout regiment, workout after workout after workout.
- Contains Nitrate, an advanced compound that promotes unbelievable muscle pumps and amplifies the effectiveness of C4 Extreme
- Increased water solubility promotes better absorption
- You will have more energy